Pneumatically released spring-applied multi-disc brakes with or without
pneumatic motor are used in all sectors of engineering. The brakes release
from 5 bar.
Thereafter the system pressure of 10 bar may be connected.
Application in wet and dry operation possible.
- Torques from 30 to 13000 Nm (higher torques on request)
- Air pressure for release from 5 bar, thereafter the system pressure
of 10 bar may be connected
- Application in wet or dry operation possible
- Outer diameter 105 to 710 mm
- Several friction faces
- Less residual torque in open condition
- Smallest dimensions with high torque
- High heat capacity
- Requiring less maintenance
- Simple handling
- Sealing face wear-resistant and corrosion-proof
e.g. enamelling lines,
conveying systems and trolleys,
material handling systems,
paper and plastic making machines